1. The biggest rock band in the world (according to Rolling Stone) coupled with the tallest character in Star Wars (according to my own eyes). The writers of "Chewropa", "Chew Station", "It's a Chewtiful Day" and "Star Wars Bloody Star Wars". These Wookiees rock.

Ok this pairing is definitely one of the more amazing things I didn't know I wanted to see happen.
  2. The Return Of The Jedi Guitar

3. 11 more days until we get to see The Last Jedi!!!. Now with SOE out. Time to shift my focus to what really matters to me. Anyone else exicted? I am. Got my tickets ready.

4. Rolling Stone cover with U2 and Star Wars!
  5. Is this on newsstands yet? Because I need one in my life NOW if it is.
  6. Beyond excited. I think we're going to get a film which may divide some fans (especially with how Luke is presented in the film) but I think it's going to be a top tier movie,comparable to ANH and ESB.

Going to a double bill on the 13th; Force Awakens followed by a 20 minute intermission...right into The Last Jedi.
  7. There will be a new trilogy after this new one is finished which takes place somewhere in the galaxy that hasn't been in any films/games/comics. And it's going to be directed by Rian Johnson (director of Episode 8: Last Jedi), so Disney must think The Last Jedi is a GREAT movie.
  8. I TRY so hard to be positive about Star Wars, but the chemistry between Luke, Han, and Leia was what I loved about the series, causing a major VERY intelligent character to turn into a total buffoon and walk into instant death, and fully ignoring Luke other than a tiny second of what appeared to be him. It would be like Larry going on tour as U2. I will watch the new film and try to enjoy the Luke scenes, but what I loved so much about the old films is gone forever. Great new characters, but they easily could have focused a little more on the old ones, and now, hardly any left. So they blew it.
  9. Originally posted by pleasegone:I TRY so hard to be positive about Star Wars, but the chemistry between Luke, Han, and Leia was what I loved about the series, causing a major VERY intelligent character to turn into a total buffoon and walk into instant death, and fully ignoring Luke other than a tiny second of what appeared to be him. It would be like Larry going on tour as U2. I will watch the new film and try to enjoy the Luke scenes, but what I loved so much about the old films is gone forever. Great new characters, but they easily could have focused a little more on the old ones, and now, hardly any left. So they blew it.
    I came of age during the prequels and actually love them way more than the original trilogy. I was disappointed with Luke in The Force Awakens but your comment understand your comment about Han... but if you think that he was so distraught over his son, making a mistep is not that far fetched. There is also a fan theory that Han turned on the lightsaber himself when Kylo said "Help me do what I need to do."
  10. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    I came of age during the prequels and actually love them way more than the original trilogy. I was disappointed with Luke in The Force Awakens but your comment understand your comment about Han... but if you think that he was so distraught over his son, making a mistep is not that far fetched. There is also a fan theory that Han turned on the lightsaber himself when Kylo said "Help me do what I need to do."
    For once there's someone who likes the prequels!