1. Go away, 2016...
  2. Her mother passed away as well
  3. Can it be any more sad?!
  4. Yeah really sad to hear about her mother now.
  5. I feel the worst feeling for parents is to outlive their children. I think there is some peace knowing Debbie is resting with her daughter instead of grieving with the rest of us.
  6. Title for Episode 8 just revealed:
    The Last Jedi
  7. I gotta admit, these new episodes (7 to 9) haven't brought the jubilation that I was hoping for: First, a huge main character (my childhood hero) of the earlier episodes is killed off (Is it still too soon to say who?)...the actress (and my first boyhood crush) who played a main character has passed away....and even the actor who played R2-D2 (Kenny Baker) has also left us. It's been a bit of a bummer.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:I gotta admit, these new episodes (7 to 9) haven't brought the jubilation that I was hoping for: First, a huge main character (my childhood hero) of the earlier episodes is killed off (Is it still too soon to say who?)...the actress (and my first boyhood crush) who played a main character has passed away....and even the actor who played R2-D2 (Kenny Baker) has also left us. It's been a bit of a bummer.
    I wasn't all that surprised with that death since they weren't sure if he was coming back for Return Of The Jedi.