1. Would it be possible to have different skins to choose from for the website? It's pretty common at forums at least. I really liked the grey-ish old design. It was so neutral and nice. I understand that the site needed to be upgraded though
  2. The specific shades of yellow and red used in the main scheme, although invoking Spain (also, your logo theme), seems a bit dated.
    I'm a little nostalgic of the square edges (design seems to be going there these days), as opposed to all the round things now, but this is more of a personal choice.

The tabs feel like they are too bright to match the header, but too dark to match the body. The text inside seems a bit big, and I'm not quite sure of the use of lower-case letters in this context (closed, individual words).

Once again, the site as a whole is very nice, and I stress that these are small things explained in many words.

3. I'm not trying to be negative, but I think the old site design was better. It seems like most sites I really love always change for the worst, but at least the new design is not bad or anything. I am glad that it doesn't seem to be overtaken by the fad of having a drop down menu show up out of nowhere and make you click on the wrong link. I hate that!
  4. I just noticed that I now have an avatar chosen from me, I'm no longer given a label like "Zoo Baby," and the number of posts I've made is nowhere to be seen. Oh well, I should stop complaining. At least that annoying thing telling me who is viewing the post isn't there anymore...
  5. Originally posted by pleasegone:I just noticed that I now have an avatar chosen from me, I'm no longer given a label like "Zoo Baby," and the number of posts I've made is nowhere to be seen. Oh well, I should stop complaining. At least that annoying thing telling me who is viewing the post isn't there anymore...

Watching at it now, it's not gone.
  6. Maybe it's just gone from my view...a bug...and I don't mean to bug you. I also clicked on the shows link, and clicked on the "best recordings," link, and I cilcked on "Audio Bootlegs," and it was greyed out, so I guess from there, you can't link to download the shows. I do like the live preview while typing a reply, though.
  7. Originally posted by pleasegone:Maybe it's just gone from my view...a bug...and I don't mean to bug you. I also clicked on the shows link, and clicked on the "best recordings," link, and I cilcked on "Audio Bootlegs," and it was greyed out, so I guess from there, you can't link to download the shows. I do like the live preview while typing a reply, though.

Hmm don't fully understand what you're refering to here, where do you click on "audio bootlegs"? Thanks for the feedback!
  8. Originally posted by rockstopsthetraffic:The specific shades of yellow and red used in the main scheme, although invoking Spain (also, your logo theme), seems a bit dated.
    I'm a little nostalgic of the square edges (design seems to be going there these days), as opposed to all the round things now, but this is more of a personal choice.

The tabs feel like they are too bright to match the header, but too dark to match the body. The text inside seems a bit big, and I'm not quite sure of the use of lower-case letters in this context (closed, individual words).

Once again, the site as a whole is very nice, and I stress that these are small things explained in many words.

Thanks! We'll leave the design as it is for a while now, just to let people get used to it, there are always people who liked the old one better because it's "change", if there are a lot of people feeling things can be done much better in a month or so we'll think about what we can improve for sure. In the end, we build the website for the fans

Appreciate the detailed feedback.
  9. Oh and indeed, if you have no avatar the default one will be shown, feel free to change it in your details page.
  10. We also decided that it was time to lift the IP bans of 69 fans that were banned over the course of the past few years.
    Welcome back fans, behave!

AMSTERDAM - Over 69 fans just have been released from U2start prison today, where they were sentenced to a U2start ban for live. U2start founder Remy has granted a pardon celebrating the release of U2start's V5.

"Not everyone deserves a second chance, but with U2 fans it's different. In our world everyone deserves a second chance". Remy disputes the fact that fans were treated badly, "They were all in good health condition on their release, it's just that we didn't have enough food and drink for so many fans. We didn't anticipate on so many.".

U2start member aiseesoft, who has reunited with his family after two years tells us in a phone interview that it is a "great feeling to be able to leech free bootlegs again", and that he is happy finding out that since his leave freeleech torrents have found it's way to U2start.

11. Originally posted by Remy:We also decided that it was time to lift the IP bans of 69 fans that were banned over the course of the past few years.
    Welcome back fans, behave!

[..]

hahahahahaha brilliant !!!! this "article" is the post of the month already