1. Originally posted by Remy:We also decided that it was time to lift the IP bans of 69 fans that were banned over the course of the past few years.
    Welcome back fans, behave!

[..]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  2. What is going on with the size of pictures in this topic?

3. Which images? You mean the ones in the first post? They are automatically resized, I've made them too large
  4. NICE NEW FORMAT!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK REMY!

guam
  5. About those English flags...

I shopped the US flag with the Great Britain flag in that icon set.

6. REMY,

YOU ROCK MAN. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO. THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVER.

GREETINGS FROM MEXICO, THIS IS JOSE.

I STILL OWE YOU SOME PICTURES AND STUFF FROM MANY SHOWS, I WAS STUCK IN A MOMENT THAT I COULDN'T GET OUT OF!

WILL NEVER FORGET THAT AMAZING CONCERT IN DUBLIN. GREAT MOMENT, GREAT MEMORY.

THANKS AGAIN MAN.
  7. I have a suggestion about the translation to portuguese. Instead of putting "página principal", it's better put "início". With "página principal", parts of the words are out of the rectangle.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Hmm don't fully understand what you're refering to here, where do you click on "audio bootlegs"? Thanks for the feedback!

When you click on a show, there is a section for Audio Bootlegs that lists how many are available. On the old site, you click on it to get to where you download the shows. It was no longer clickable for me.
  9. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]

When you click on a show, there is a section for Audio Bootlegs that lists how many are available. On the old site, you click on it to get to where you download the shows. It was no longer clickable for me.

Weird! Should be clickable, could you provide a screenshot so I can check it for your browser? Or mail it to my firstname @ u2start.com.
  10. Originally posted by elpepua:REMY,

YOU ROCK MAN. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO. THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVER.

GREETINGS FROM MEXICO, THIS IS JOSE.

I STILL OWE YOU SOME PICTURES AND STUFF FROM MANY SHOWS, I WAS STUCK IN A MOMENT THAT I COULDN'T GET OUT OF!

WILL NEVER FORGET THAT AMAZING CONCERT IN DUBLIN. GREAT MOMENT, GREAT MEMORY.

THANKS AGAIN MAN.

Nice to hear from you Jose, I will never forget it either, enjoy the website!
  11. Originally posted by AnaAnnegues:I have a suggestion about the translation to portuguese. Instead of putting "página principal", it's better put "início". With "página principal", parts of the words are out of the rectangle.

We're done finished with the Portuguese translation yet, thanks for the feedback!