1. Originally posted by theedge269:The new site looks great. I'm needing help with two things though. Firstly I'm posting this as I can't find a way to contact the administration team! Also, if this message does get to a member of the administration team could they let me know what my upload ratio is, as I can't see that on the site anywhere. Many thanks.

It's in your profile (click on your name), but should be in the torrent pages as well. Seeing that it isn't there anymore, I've added a todo for myself to add it back. Thanks!
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

It's in your profile (click on your name), but should be in the torrent pages as well. Seeing that it isn't there anymore, I've added a todo for myself to add it back. Thanks!

Remy - awesome customer care there. Many thanks! I savour the Edge IEMs and watch 'this space' like a hawk for them. Naturally I'm keen to keep a reasonable ratio as who knows when the next one pops up. Love the new site
  3. Congrats to all!!!!
    site looks amazing!!!

here's to many more dreams!!!
  4. Once again Remy/Chris (and the rest of the crew), v5 rocks. Great re-design with loads of new functions. Congrats with this result. I wore my U2start-shirt yesterday at the Snow Patrol-gig, so let's hope there are some more members today lol.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAH:Once again Remy/Chris (and the rest of the crew), v5 rocks. Great re-design with loads of new functions. Congrats with this result. I wore my U2start-shirt yesterday at the Snow Patrol-gig, so let's hope there are some more members today lol.

Lots of U2 fans at that gig, I was there as well. There were more U2 fans than real Snow Patrol fans it seemed.
  6. probably because people likes them just for their U2 connection
  7. I have a question , and i don t know where i have to do it, so i going to do here :
    I want to edit a review adn i can t , Can i or not ?
  8. Originally posted by patou2:I have a question , and i don t know where i have to do it, so i going to do here :
    I want to edit a review adn i can t , Can i or not ?

No you cannot, at this point at least.
  9. ok , no problem ....

thanks for answering
  10. Wow, the last time I logged in the site was so different!

i like the new design, good job Remy and Co.
  11. Good to hear you like it, seeing how people appreciate the site it was well worth our efforts