1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Yup!

Got my tickets for April 1st in Montreal already Love the EP, love that he's gone back to his jazzy/bluesy sort of style. So happy to also hear that his tour will be shaped sort of like Where The Light Is. Solo acoustic, trio, and full band.

Can't wait!

I wonder what the screaming teenage girls will think of John Mayer Trio, since they play the blues. I love the JM Trio over the softpop stuff.
  2. Starting to make time for this guy. Playing Dublin in October the night before my goddam wedding. Too risky a trip.
  3. Bad timing!

I didn't know he was touring Europe again, what a weird and lame itinerary though. Two shows in damned Denmark and freezing Norway, and zero anywhere below Amsterdam (the map is a bit misleading as you could think there's a show in Paris - but there isn't, that's "London's" location for them)? Oh come on!

4. He is good.
  5. God damn if this guy isn't some smooth listening. He's fond of a U2 snippet as well.
  6. Devilishly good.

7. Jesus Christ that new video. And the album is called ‘Sob Rock’. Absolutely taking the puss out of himself. Spectacular.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:Jesus Christ that new video. And the album is called ‘Sob Rock’. Absolutely taking the puss out of himself. Spectacular.
    He compares the album with shitposting in the internet Haven't heard it yet but I'll probaby like it. Hope to catch the guy next time he comes on tour.