1. While we're talking about the best performance of Streets...

This is the best performance of Streets.
  2. Originally posted by clover68:if they opened and closed with Vertigo even more they can do the same with Streets and put it somewhere in the middle too

three Streets
    awwww yyeeaaaahhhhh
  3. Ladies and Gentlemen, the setlist of U2's Glastonbury show in 2012!

Jerusalem (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / Can't Take My Eyes Off You (snippet) / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    The Fly
    Mysterious Ways / Independent Women (snippet)
    Until The End Of The World
    One
    Jerusalem (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / Can't Take My Eyes Off You (snippet) / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
    I Will Follow
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (snippet)
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    Beautiful Day / Rain (snippet)
    Elevation
    Get On Your Boots / She Loves You (snippet)
    Vertigo / Garageland (snippet)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bad / Jerusalem (snippet)
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)

encore(s):
    With Or Without You / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
    Yellow (snippet) / Moment of Surrender
    Out Of Control
  4. Just a few comments about that.

The last two songs of the show should be Bad/Ruby Tuesday/40 leading to Psalm 116/Streets. Beautiful Day/Rain should be Beautiful Day/Space Oddity (works better, imo). The Fly should be followed with a snippet of (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction. Electric Co needs to be in there somewhere.

Everything else is good.

5. Oh yeah. I forgot about that.
    Too busy watching Michael Phelps win more gold medals than a small country to have Glastonbury.

2013 is the year to look forward to.
  6. Boston is decent on the DVD but heavily edited. A pet hate of mine.
  7. ^I've heard that's true but the end result sound great. Plus the one-two combo of Bad and Streets is very tough to beat.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:Just a few comments about that.

The last two songs of the show should be Bad/Ruby Tuesday/40 leading to Psalm 116/Streets. Beautiful Day/Rain should be Beautiful Day/Space Oddity (works better, imo). The Fly should be followed with a snippet of (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction. Electric Co needs to be in there somewhere.

Everything else is good.

You realized I just copied the glasto set and added in two more Streets
  9. I was a big U2 fan in April of 1987 almost overnight, and started becoming a huge U2 fan by the November 4th, 1988 showing of R&H, which I was there for the first showing in Tallahassee at the old Capitol Cinemas that Friday Afternoon. That afternnon, Streets went from one of my favorite songs to a song with a new meaning. It wasn't just one of my favorites now...I got chills from the opening. When I bought the VHS, I used to fast forward to that part to experience it again. In the USA, Streets became a legend to many people that November 4th.
  10. ^ basically what I said