1. Anyone into Darts here? Quite localised to UK, Germany & Holland, perhaps a bit Australia it seems. When I'm available I certainly watch Premier League every Thursday, anyone else?

Darts might be the only 'sport' (debatable amongst a lot) where one individual stands out for such a long period of time.
  2. I was at the Premier League 2 weeks ago for Barney and Taylor. Great fun.
  3. This is the only DART I know of:

hahaha just kidding. I like playing darts -and I'm pretty good at it-, although I didn't know there were official leagues and all

4. Really? Nice! I watched that game, Barney was better vs Taylor than usual but still has no chance.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Really? Nice! I watched that game, Barney was better vs Taylor than usual but still has no chance.

Yea. Fantastic night out. Shame Barney couldn't do the business but Taylor is still a cut above the rest.
  6. Anyone following the world championship?
    Two thrillers today, stunning match of van Gerwen and Lewis.
    Can't wait until tomorrow, wonderful matches on schedule
  7. Still no one following darts?
  8. I've started playing a fair amount in bars etc., not to say I'm terribly good at it, but ironic that this topic has been bumped I guess.

I just watched this video posted to YouTube out of curiosity...

9. Amazing match it was, although not very exciting as last year. Last year's QF between the two was legendary.

This is still the best short game ever played, Lewis averaging 110 in the beginning and still 5 legs to 0 down:

10. This Adrian Lewis guy can't catch a break
  11. It's amazing to see such talent when others have to work so hard to achieve not quite the same