1. So, anyone else into (for me) one of the best more recent TV-shows?

One season to go, starting in July..

2. Started well but found the last seasons weaker. Taking Hank out of it with his injury killed a lot of suspense.
  3. One of they best shows on TV for sure.

So Season 5 is the last season, you say? Too bad but I suppose they could have ended it now.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:One of they best shows on TV for sure.

So Season 5 is the last season, you say? Too bad but I suppose they could have ended it now.

Correct, but it's the longest season as well, 17 episodes or something. Will be a killer
  5. Favorite show. Ever.
  6. Anyone watching this show currently? I have followed somewhat religiously for the last 5 episodes...episode 6 airs tonight.
  7. Check. Can't wait for episode 6, last episode was brilliant. Great train robbery and an even more shocking episode end. Too bad we only have 2 episodes last before we have to wait another full year for the final 8 eps.
  8. I don't understand the logic behind the split season at all. I could see if they were finishing off in the spring with the other half, but waiting a full year? Jeez.

And yes...last episode was one of my favorites. The whole last ten minutes were just insanely tense, and the very last "shot"...
  9. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I don't understand the logic behind the split season at all. I could see if they were finishing off in the spring with the other half, but waiting a full year? Jeez.

And yes...last episode was one of my favorites. The whole last ten minutes were just insanely tense, and the very last "shot"...

I understand it, it's commercially interesting. If you know it'll be the last season, why not stretch it over two years to keep the spin going? It's awful for viewers like us, but it's great for the makers
  10. Still moving pretty well. Walt has turned into a bit of a c**t though. I'm not sure why either. So far he doesn't really seem to have built up any rep to make folks fear him (he has no presence like Gus) but I suppose that is likely to change as the series progresses. The change from the end of last season to the start of this one has been just a little too stark.
  11. I love this show but haven't got around to watching any of the episodes in the new season.

I must get on that ASAP.
  12. Love love love the show but it seems to be starting slow enough this season as they try build their empire. Jesse is my favourite, such a good character.