1. I hate it when I care about a TV show. It's much worse than caring about a rock band (or two).
  2. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Glenn doesnt die. someone took a picture of SPOILER........Jesus (a character in the comics who is supposed to come in way later. and Glenn was next to him)
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Probably. Which would very disappointing. Again , I have nothing against the character and I'd rather them be alive. But to do a bait and switch feels like cheap, lazy writing IMO.

I must say the first 3 episodes of this season have been seriously lacking.
  4. Well, whether you like what they did or not, "he" is alive!
  5. new that all the time, my daughter will be pleased once she gets up and watches it, hope she stays of twitter before hand.
  6. For me , another weak episode. This show would be a lot better if it was a straight 10-13 eps. 16 is too much and splitting it hurts the flow. Episodes 1,8,9 and 16 seem to be the only ones they care about anymore.
  7. most predictable plot twist ever.
  8. I knew it , the cool thing though was they removed Glenn's name from the credits for the last few episodes . So I felt maybe he was dead .

Too much nonsense this season IMO . Where the hell is Daryl ? Did we really need a 90 min episode on Morgan ? Why is Carl still wearing his dad's hat ? We need more Rosita in belly shirts ! When is Eugene and his Bono 1985 Live Aid mullet going to get wacked ?
  9. I don't understand how he didn't get is ankles nibbled on.

(I too enjoy Rosita in belly shirts. I hope she stays safe.)
  10. What a comeback
  11. WHAT THE FUCK
  12. OH MY GOD WHAT AN EPISODE