Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. Absolutely NO DRINKS at concerts
  2. Absolutely NO DRINKS at concerts
  3. two beers mean just you will need to go to toilet, but not being drunk... so if you don't need to be in front row, two beers before concert are okay
  4. Mexico (day 1)
  5. Always nice to see the Pop Mart Tour being discussed. Almost 20 year anniversary of my Atlanta show. I could have seen 3 shows on the tour, but at the time, my love of American Football got in the way. Gave away my tickets to New Orleans show, which I really do regret, but having the only time "40" was played on tour, was awesome. I have pretty much given up hope of them ever performing anything from Pop ever again. They let the bastards drag them into the belief that Pop truly was the hangover, and not the party it truly is in reality.
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    two beers mean just you will need to go to toilet, but not being drunk... so if you don't need to be in front row, two beers before concert are okay
    Or bring a catheter so you can piss while jumpin an singin
  7. Nowadays, 20 years later, 2 or 3 beers during a concert is ok for me.
  8. We "men" can resist till the end of the Concert
    Then we get out....zip...and open the hose....wherever we are

9. POPMART REHEARSALS. Shall i post these up on this website? Are they here already?? Somewhere!
  10. I think most Pop Fanatics have the Vegas Rehearsals. I think I first downloaded it off of her or the torrents site. I knocked out the whole thing on a road trip to see 6 Prince shows. I make it a habit of focusing on a different artist when going to a concert to avoid burnout. I had John Mellencamp overload going to my 3 JT 30 shows this year.
  11. Originally posted by pleasegone:I think most Pop Fanatics have the Vegas Rehearsals. I think I first downloaded it off of her or the torrents site. I knocked out the whole thing on a road trip to see 6 Prince shows. I make it a habit of focusing on a different artist when going to a concert to avoid burnout. I had John Mellencamp overload going to my 3 JT 30 shows this year.
    There are lots more than this.