1. hahaha
    Thanks Tim ...but torrents don´t work good for me.....Paulo de you have links ?
  2. You're welcome : )
  3. #share U2 360 and Fans: A New Kind of U22
  4. #share U22 Trailer DVD

By Vetri and MekVox

5. #share U22 Trailer DVD

By Vetri and MekVox

6. I did some videos about U2 Songs through the ages like Streets, Still Haven't Found, With or Without You, Bad, New Year's Day, I Will Follow and now my new video is Pride (In The Name of Love). Enjoy it !

7. Originally posted by vetri:I did some videos about U2 Songs through the ages like Streets, Still Haven't Found, With or Without You, Bad, New Year's Day, I Will Follow and now my new video is Pride (In The Name of Love). Enjoy it !

[YouTube Video]

Great work !!

i love it !!
  8. HD I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Re-Edit U2 "Morumbi goes down"
  9. Originally posted by vetri:I did some videos about U2 Songs through the ages like Streets, Still Haven't Found, With or Without You, Bad, New Year's Day, I Will Follow and now my new video is Pride (In The Name of Love). Enjoy it !

[YouTube Video]

Love your edititing on this!... taking it from the past and bringing it forward, clips from most tours!!,,, *btw... would have love if you had used the audio from the 'save the yuppie' show!