1. Again Vetri !! very good work !
  2. U2 - Miss Sarajevo (360º Live from La Plata, Argentina) [From the Ground Up's Audio]
  3. PRO-SHOT: From the Ground Up - I Will Follow -
  4. Nice video, but just for your information, making a 720p+ video out of videos of less quality (I don't think you got the pro-shot video as HD source?) is like making FLAC out of MP3. As far as I know at least. Looking forward to your compilation! Will you upload it as a torrent here?
  5. No, pro-shot is not in HD, but I'd better not a pro-shot HD than HD cameras in public (depending on the situation). Yes, I will upload here.
  6. U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / Scarlet (360º Live from Nashville, EUA - Multicam HD) [From the Ground Up's Audio]

7. Just wanted to pipe up and say this is really incredible work here. You should be working for them on their next pro-shot release
  8. Thank you, Alex. I wish if that happened, it would be my biggest dream!
  9. Vetri, thanks for all the clips. Fans are in your debt!
  10. Originally posted by loftarasa:Nice video, but just for your information, making a 720p+ video out of videos of less quality (I don't think you got the pro-shot video as HD source?) is like making FLAC out of MP3. As far as I know at least. Looking forward to your compilation! Will you upload it as a torrent here?

In theory you are right, but you forget most video is stored using lossy codecs. Therefore your comparison is mute, its like converting 128kbps to 320kbps mp3, which is better than 128kbps to 164/128 kbps again.

Especially YouTube uses 'crappy' (aka low bitrate) encodings so it could be benificial to trick YouTube into thinking it is a HQ source.