1. I don't think it's fair to consider Zooropa for all of ZooTV since Zooropa was released midway through the tour. Though I get why you did that as Zoo Station opened ZooTV and Achtung Baby.

2. And he runs a U2 fansite

I'm undecided still...
  3. NLOTH, although sometimes I think it's not "strong enough" to open, it was good after the slow songs on the second leg. or 2nd a la The Fly.
  4. ASOH for me! I really love the other songs, but they fit better in the middle of the set in my opinion.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Which album opener would you have liked to hear open it's respective tour?

- I Will Follow (Boy Tour)
    - Sunday Bloody Sunday (War Tour)
    - A Sort Of Homecoming (The UF Tour)
    - Helter Skelter (Lovetown)
    - Zooropa (Zoo TV)
    - Discothèque (Popmart Tour)
    - No Line On The Horizon (360 Tour)

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!

Nice question, I voted Discothèque, but in fact I'm not sure of any of these songs as an opener (Discothèque is a much bette encore opener in my opinion). ((PS boring remark: 'it's tour' should read 'its tour' ('it's' is short for 'it is'!).))
  6. I voted No Line On The Horizon. As much as I'd love to have heard either Zooropa or Discotheque to have opened, I can't really see them as openers. Well, I can't imagine what would follow Zooropa...