1. Favorite thing ever comes out of what I THINK was the Sao Paulo show from the Vertigo Tour. One of the SA ones for sure, and I'm pretty sure it was the broadcast one cause the quality is great on the bootleg.

Edge starts to play Stuck in a Moment (acoustic), and Bono walks up and goes "Look at this. The man does not sweat.....who's working for who, here?"

Cracks me up every single time
  2. Joshua Tree Denver 1987, during I Will Follow, Bono says: "F*** the film (Rattle and Hum), I Will Follow!"
  3. Originally posted by iTim:There's a Bootleg Round Table favourite from the festival in Turku in 1982. It's something Bono shouts, which when you think about it, sounds completely bizarre:

"Hey listen, you swim when you're on your holidays, but when we're here you listen to us playing, ok?" - He then goes on to say before Rejoice: "Now, the sun is out, the people in the water..."

Erm...what?

You'd understand it better if you knew the venue they played at:

Yes, it's a beach.

4. Right, that explains it all.

I'll have more to add after the next round of the Bootleg Round Table

5. It's in the middle of MLK i think somebody hits the taperecorder ...first you hear a click and then : Goverdomme !!!
  6. Heard my own mother singing out of tune and out of time, Dublin 24-07-09 during The Auld Triangle. Knew it was her the second I heard the voice.
  7. Originally posted by jofice:Heard my own mother singing out of tune and out of time, Dublin 24-07-09 during The Auld Triangle. Knew it was her the second I heard the voice.

Really?!?! That's epic, dude
  8. Originally posted by jofice:Heard my own mother singing out of tune and out of time, Dublin 24-07-09 during The Auld Triangle. Knew it was her the second I heard the voice.

9. Originally posted by jofice:Heard my own mother singing out of tune and out of time, Dublin 24-07-09 during The Auld Triangle. Knew it was her the second I heard the voice.

Haha

10. Yep, true story. The taper put details of where he was in the stadium and it was just a few rows away from where we were. Although, you could probably hear my Mam from across the stadium.
  11. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

Yep, true story. The taper put details of where he was in the stadium and it was just a few rows away from where we were. Although, you could probably hear my Mam from across the stadium.

That is fantastic! I knew this thread would reveal awesome things