1. Originally posted by jofice:Heard my own mother singing out of tune and out of time, Dublin 24-07-09 during The Auld Triangle. Knew it was her the second I heard the voice.

hahaha great !!!

Does your mother know that a lot of U2 fans listen to her singing??
  2. Yeah I played it for her and she burst out laughing at herself I told her how popular the bootleg was and everything.
  3. It's not weird per se, but it's really funny..
    In the Vertigo tour show in Boston (26th of may 2005), during the encore Bono says 'Out of Control'.. After that he says 'Adam Clayton', because Adam just started playing the bassline of With or Without You. Bono repeats the Adam Clayton a couple of times, just managing not to laugh..
  4. Originally posted by emiel:[..]

It's in the middle of MLK i think somebody hits the taperecorder ...first you hear a click and then : Goverdomme !!!

I'll sure listen to that bootleg soon!
  5. Originally posted by Erikvloedgraven:It's not weird per se, but it's really funny..
    In the Vertigo tour show in Boston (26th of may 2005), during the encore Bono says 'Out of Control'.. After that he says 'Adam Clayton', because Adam just started playing the bassline of With or Without You. Bono repeats the Adam Clayton a couple of times, just managing not to laugh..

OH YEAH, I rememeber this show! It's a good show overall though I wanna revisit it xD
  6. Here's a big bump...

I was listening to the Us Festival show from Devore, and during Two Hearts Bono does the Let's Twist Again snippet... 'Let's twist again, like we did last summer, let's twist again, like we did last year. Do you remember the words... I don't. No, I don't. I'm a modern man.'

Don't know if he's done that other times, but it's pretty funny, and a really really really good performance of Two Hearts, if you're not familiar.
  7. I like the Dutch Popmart concerts, Bono talked some Dutch words, it really cracks me up.
    He said (in Shaky Dutch) "Ik ben in mijn onderbroek gekomen" that means "I came in my underpants".
    I believe it's during I still haven't found......

Me and my friends were talking about his comment. We were like "What was that?"
    Learned later that he took of clothes in the plane over to Holland.
  8. Someone saying something about Sunderland during the Glasgow 2015 show...
  9. People fighting on the Amsterdam 1989 bootleg, can't remember the song.
  10. Originally posted by Soundwall:I like the Dutch Popmart concerts, Bono talked some Dutch words, it really cracks me up.
    He said (in Shaky Dutch) "Ik ben in mijn onderbroek gekomen" that means "I came in my underpants".
    I believe it's during I still haven't found......

Me and my friends were talking about his comment. We were like "What was that?"
    Learned later that he took of clothes in the plane over to Holland.
    Really funny!! i really have to check that bootleg.

During the 3rd show in Gelredome Arnhem was Bono refering to a dutch tv-show for kids Fabeltjeskrant. (Welcome in het land van de fabeltjeskrant!). Very funny to hear Bono refering to a tv-show of my childhood
  11. Originally posted by Marnix:[..]
    Really funny!! i really have to check that bootleg.

During the 3rd show in Gelredome Arnhem was Bono refering to a dutch tv-show for kids Fabeltjeskrant. (Welcome in het land van de fabeltjeskrant!). Very funny to hear Bono refering to a tv-show of my childhood
    Realy funny how his comments work out
  12. Well, this isn't really "weird", but just a detail...

U2gigs reported that the snippet present in Bad is "Time Is On My Side" in Edinburgh 1984-11-05 but I believe it's Elvis Presley and America, because Bono sings "Take your time is on YOUR side".. he also says "so cold"... sounds like other line of song...

Other facts that I believe this snippet is Elvis Presley And America:

- This song was the first snippet ever, and only song snippeted in Bad at this moment (1984-11-02 London, just 3 days before)
    - In the next day in Glasgow... Bono also sang this snippet (not listed again by U2gigs)... he sang "the rain beats down" several times