1. The edges strange guitar feedback during electric co on four at four cd Chicago 3-21-1985 show!
    And at beginning of Bad another strange feedback sound at Toronto 12-7-1984 Show!
  2. The first time they played Crumbs... in the recording you can hear a guy in the audience losing his shit saying "Oh my god! They've never played this before!"
    Melbourne 1998, between songs in the acoustic section of the gig there's an audience member with a strong accent saying "That's it! I'm getting a bloody guitar!"
  3. Originally posted by ChargedVT:The first time they played Crumbs... in the recording you can hear a guy in the audience losing his shit saying "Oh my god! They've never played this before!"
    Melbourne 1998, between songs in the acoustic section of the gig there's an audience member with a strong accent saying "That's it! I'm getting a bloody guitar!"
  4. When I listened to the 2005-10-04 Boston bootlegs (MassU2, is the best source) I noticed some vocal interference in Crumbs From Your Table. Parts of the chorus, the high vocal lines are pre-recorded. Something goes wrong in the bridge. And then you can hear Bono singing double in the chorus. "And you speak" while Bono is yelling.
  5. I've always loved Bono losing his patience with some fans in Springhill Mining Disaster during the 'Rock's Hottest Ticket' boot (1987-04-29, Rosemont).

"Stop your whistling we're not in the Beatles, this is U2 here OK?"

One of the first boots I ever owned! Still go back to it as a staple listen now!
  6. Originally posted by nickbibby:I've always loved Bono losing his patience with some fans in Springhill Mining Disaster during the 'Rock's Hottest Ticket' boot (1987-04-29, Rosemont).

"Stop your whistling we're not in the Beatles, this is U2 here OK?"

One of the first boots I ever owned! Still go back to it as a staple listen now!
    I was lucky enough to hear that in person. What a great show. The bootleg is one of my favorites.
  7. Just listening to Earls Court 1 on Elevation. In his little chatter before Kite Bono says "London, summer time, Earls Court, where would be better than this?"

Some guy shouts out "STADIUMS!"
  8. On the bootleg for the 11/11/87 show in San Francisco (where they recorded "All Along the Watchtower" for Rattle & Hum), there's a part where Bono goes off on a fan holding a sign that reads "SF LOVES U2." Bono goes into this diatribe about Sinn Féin (a left-wing Irish republican political party active in the Republic of Ireland as well as in Northern Ireland, according to Wikipedia). My friends and I listened to the bootleg and said, "Uh, Bono... SF stands for San Francisco!"
  9. Originally posted by ymalkiel:On the bootleg for the 11/11/87 show in San Francisco (where they recorded "All Along the Watchtower" for Rattle & Hum), there's a part where Bono goes off on a fan holding a sign that reads "SF LOVES U2." Bono goes into this diatribe about Sinn Féin (a left-wing Irish republican political party active in the Republic of Ireland as well as in Northern Ireland, according to Wikipedia). My friends and I listened to the bootleg and said, "Uh, Bono... SF stands for San Francisco!"
    He went off on one about Sinn Féin because of Enniskillen
  10. Modena 87 during Running to stand still Bono stops singing...seems something strange is happening in the crowd...then you can hear a Man screaming ( in italian ): God executioner!....
    I Got the vinyl bootleg.if any italian have it too....let me Know
    It's called U2 Portfolio Live in Italy 1987 2xlp
  11. Originally posted by Fly40:Modena 87 during Running to stand still Bono stops singing...seems something strange is happening in the crowd...then you can hear a Man screaming ( in italian ): God executioner!....
    I Got the vinyl bootleg.if any italian have it too....let me Know
    It's called U2 Portfolio Live in Italy 1987 2xlp
    Haha that's Gold..