1. yep that can be addictive

*looks at the clock* wasn't a big one, right?
  2. I got it done on wednesday! had my appointment at 4pm, we got started an hour later and it took until a little past 7pm to get it done it's almost the entire length of my inner left forearm. not big, but not too small either!
  3. ah well, I thought it was today, so that would have been a very short time (resulting in a bad tattoo *looking at my arm* sigh....) but 2hrs is ok....well, mine took 90mins and it actually sucks, it's badly done.

I booked a whole day of 10 hours in September. I hope it's enough time for the planned coloring!
  4. Originally posted by sparko:ah well, I thought it was today, so that would have been a very short time (resulting in a bad tattoo *looking at my arm* sigh....) but 2hrs is ok....well, mine took 90mins and it actually sucks, it's badly done.

I booked a whole day of 10 hours in September. I hope it's enough time for the planned coloring!
    oh dear... I asked the tattoo artist what's the longest HE got worked on in one sitting, and he said he got up to 6hs once. must've been brutal. I don't think I could've lasted more than 3hs that first time
  5. ^^ my very first tattoo took 6 hours of actual needling, without any break. It was done on my left shoulder blade and back, and it hurt like hell you'd think that would keep you away from any needles for the rest of your life... but hey here I am, 16 years later, with actually 6 tattoos done and the next already planned... ha
  6. turns out I'm a wuss after all LOL
  7. No way, you're a hero
  8. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    oh dear... I asked the tattoo artist what's the longest HE got worked on in one sitting, and he said he got up to 6hs once. must've been brutal. I don't think I could've lasted more than 3hs that first time
    Well, I will get my right lower arm a suit (means, all around completely (incl reworking the Wave) and my upper left on the outside done that day, I hope it's enough time because these 10hrs include drafts and drawings and finding the final design for the right arm
    I will not get inked all 10 hours. I have no idea how my skin will react to such long terms and inking the same spots again and again (outlines, colors, shadows....)
    these 90mins were hard.....but even harder because of the breaks between needling the same spot again. that really hurts after a break.

But I've chosen a very good and quite famous artist, so I'm certain it will work out one way or the other.
  9. Not u2 related

This tattoo is very cool!

10. Replace the Hahaha's with lyrics from HMTMKMKM, it would be quite cool then!