1. Alright folks, the time has come for me to seriously consider getting (a) U2 tattoo(s). I think I've decided on getting the good ol' JT logo:

and the Achtung/Zooropa baby (but in black instead of white):

I've thought about getting each one on either side of my chest (like updwards towards my shoulders), on either shoulder/arm, both on one forearm, one on each forearm, etc.

Just looking for some recommendations! Where should I get these?
  2. I prefer the zooropa tatoo ...i love it
  3. Oh I totally want both
  4. Maybe one on shoulder and one upper arm, same side?
  5. TJT --> chest center (or BIG in the back, like covering it)
    Babyface --> upper arm, right below the shoulder
  6. Alex, I just thought, if you want both images on your chest, how about the JT on your right chest and the baby on the left, above your heart? Because when you look at the JT, its right trench (<-- word?) kinda looks like “reaching out“, or giving shelter, or “leading to“ something -- and if you put the baby to that side , or slightly below, in a way that would make a connection...

Do I make any sense? lol afraid not
  7. Folks, you know me I'm the fat old lady kid who loves tattoos. One of my favorite guys (Johnny Depp) once said: “a tattoo is like an entry into the diary of your life“ ...or something like that
    So...a major part of my life is about to change, therefor... countdown is set

T minus 12
  8. Sounds good. Gotta show that one off then
    Currently thinking about my next one, needs to have a U2 reference as well.
    (which is hard, I chose to never have "U2" written anywhere, no faces/people and not the same things everybody else has - so no tree, suitcase, Cosmo.....)