1987-09-17 - Boston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 3
  1. I know that I could/should download it a simply "see for myself" about this show but any comments (beyond Pato's review) about this show? It's a soundboard recording but only gets four stars.
  2. It's funny 'cause that's illegal but our free version is not.

3. Illegan in which sense? I'm a subscriber of the Wolfang's Vault, they've provided me many hours of fun and delight in the form of amazing quality bootlegs. I have them in high regards.
  4. Do they have anything (U2 or other) that "we" don't?
  5. As I understand it, we are allowed to distribute these bootlegs so long as it's not for profit. Am I missing something?
  6. That's what I thought, Ross.
  7. You pay for their hosting service, not for the bootleg itself. The bootleg is openly available to stream for free
  8. Oh, fair enough... But if they're streaming it for free, then that will use the same amount of bandwidth as downloading. Why do they need to charge for that? And why not just use a common hosting service? Much cheaper.

Again, if I'm missing something then please call me out on it. I've never even heard of this site before, but if they're still operational then they must be doing something right.
  9. Its an app that has been around for years. There are hundreds of artists and shows. U2 has shows from 81 and 83 and now 87, plus interviews. They just posted the Boston Show recently.
  10. Wait, Can't you get this SBD on here?