1987-09-17 - Boston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Part 2 is working for me now...
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:Uh, oh. Mediafire message:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

now this is interesting it seems to be working fine for me but we've had this a lot recently on the springsteen forum - if it's not happening to everyone it's very odd.
  3. I'll try from a different computer. I'm at home for a moment but am going back to work....maybe it'll (part 1) work there.
  4. Just listening to this for the first time now and it sounds pretty damn good. In terms of clarity, this is right up there with the best in my opinion, particularly from this era. I can't wait to give this a listen in full soon.
  5. I know that you were all concerned for me (;)) but (thankfully) part 1 is downloading for me here at work!

Gotta love the education system, right Tim?
  6. Oddly enough, when I try to download part 2 here at work, I get that message again. At least I have THAT part at home.

The "gods" really want to make me wait to put this download together, don't they?
  7. Oh, by the way:

THANK YOU FOR THIS, SERGIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(How's your hangover?)
  8. Haha, how strange? Don't leave part one at work
  9. Already saved to a memory stick.
  10. I guess I should explore the wonders of dropbox.
  11. ...or save to my own mediafire account.
  12. WOW. This is a great bootleg.

I mean GREAT!!!!!