1. Yep, the right one is like "WTF?? Why didn't I know this?!" haha.
  2. One hell of a display by Peyton Manning and the Broncos.
  3. Well, I just signed up for the largest half-marathon in the world, Göteborgsvarvet. Guess I need to start running a bit more than a couple of times every few months. My goal is running under 1 h 45 min.
  4. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Well, I just signed up for the largest half-marathon in the world, Göteborgsvarvet. Guess I need to start running a bit more than a couple of times every few months. My goal is running under 1 h 45 min.

When will you run ? you have to start running soon !
  5. It's on the 23rd of May next year so I still have some time But yeah, I intend to start running soon.
  6. Let's Go Rangers
  7. Worst SC final ever...

8. ahhh you have time anyway is better is you start now
  9. I did a half marathon in 2011 with very little training. If you have a year to train for it, you should do well.
  10. Originally posted by iTim:I did a half marathon in 2011 with very little training. If you have a year to train for it, you should do well.

Yeah, pretty much anyone who doesn't have impaired movement can do one I think. There are always people walking pretty much all the way. What time did you run on? As I said I'm at least aiming for 1 h 45 min.
  11. Did any watch the fight between Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao ?
  12. Ran a 10K race today. Pretty happy with my time of 43 min 50 sec