1. I know what I'll be winning.
  2. oooooh look at that, the year is over already....... my reign is coming to an end
    Time to tidy up the Chamber of Prom Queen for a nice young girl to follow

a year of honor and appreciation it has been, a fine people y'all have been for me. Some more, some less (evil-born spiders I exclude from the group hug, indeed),
    but a blissful time it was, and following the almighty example of fellow Uncle Ratzinger,
    I shall step back soon and retreat to the yet-to-be-created Drunk Village , which we all know must be found in Holland as we need Chris' garden for the shameless naked parties with a certain band to play for us retired V.I.P.s. Rock'n'Roll for the Muppets... get yer guitar and amplifier, Sergio

thank you for listening. We do need a vote on Most Failable Successful Spider Beast Hunter though.... just because
  3. Oh my God. That post cracked me up

I've never seen so many smilies used to perfection

4. +1

Because if not , sure that will be more difficult to vote some award
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[image]oooooh look at that, the year is over already....... my reign is coming to an end [image]
    Time to tidy up the Chamber of Prom Queen for a nice young girl to follow [image]

a year of honor and appreciation it has been, a fine people y'all have been for me. Some more, some less (evil-born spiders I exclude from the group hug, indeed),
    but a blissful time it was, and following the almighty example of fellow Uncle Ratzinger[image],
    I shall step back soon and retreat to the yet-to-be-created Drunk Village , which we all know must be found in Holland as we need Chris' garden for the shameless naked parties with a certain band to play for us retired V.I.P.s. Rock'n'Roll for the Muppets... get yer guitar and amplifier, Sergio [image]

thank you for listening. We do need a vote on Most Failable Successful Spider Beast Hunter[image] though.... just because

You're officially ahead in the "Post of the year" category, congrats.
  6. Maybe the "Best Perfect Setlist Poster Award" and the "Most Mindf***ing Battle Of Songs Award" wouldn't be so bad.
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[image]oooooh look at that, the year is over already....... my reign is coming to an end [image]
    Time to tidy up the Chamber of Prom Queen for a nice young girl to follow [image]

but a blissful time it was, and following the almighty example of fellow Uncle Ratzinger[image],
    I shall step back soon and retreat to the yet-to-be-created Drunk Village , which we all know must be found in Holland as we need Chris' garden for the shameless naked parties with a certain band to play for us retired V.I.P.s. Rock'n'Roll for the Muppets... get yer guitar and amplifier, Sergio [image]

thank you for listening. We do need a vote on Most Failable Successful Spider Beast Hunter[image] though.... just because

Hahaha I better find a house with a bigger garden
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:[image]oooooh look at that, the year is over already....... my reign is coming to an end [image]

I love you. The post of the year that is indeed.

Most Successful Beast Hunter is definitely locked up too.

I would also hereby like to start the campaign for our next prom queen, alexandra_t.
  9. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

I love you. The post of the year that is indeed.

Most Successful Beast Hunter is definitely locked up too.

I would also hereby like to start the campaign for our next prom queen, alexandra_t.

She will have a hard fight against Buttons
  10. Beast Hunter....we could call that the Bear Gryllz award? The Steve Irwin?

Who else catches beasts?!
  11. We will accept official nominations when we release a final category list