1. Oh, I just read the whole topic.
    So erhm, what's gonna happen with this ?
  2. Could someone from the crew please answer this ?
    As it seems to be months ago when we last heard something about it.
  3. EyesWithPrideB3 ran away with the only award actually available, 'Troll of the Year'.

Matt runs it and he said that he had some things get in the way, new job etc and I guess that either he still doesn't have time for it or he has forgotten and not been online since it was bumped. Sergio was involved in the first one too, but it's not a crew-run thing. It would be great if we could get it up and running for the end of the year, but it looks unlikely.
  4. I don't think Matt is that kind of a person
    But I didn't know this was only done by him, so thanks for clearing that up.
  5. Yep, it was just Matt and me doing it, all the counting, etc. He's super busy atm and doesn't really have enough spare time.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yep, it was just Matt and me doing it, all the counting, etc. He's super busy atm and doesn't really have enough spare time.

7. Ok, too bad, but ok, personal life is more important
    Thanks for the answer !
  8. Well maybe with permission of Matt I can transfer the related PMs to someone willing to do the counting.
  9. We didn't even vote!
  10. Ok then that has clearly no use
  11. Yes , i voted ... and i think many others did it
  12. Now that EyesWithPrideB3 has posted a message within the last 12 months, and Sergio pretty much lives here anyway, can we expect these awards to take place any time soon?

I just want to vote treasure for the "Most Likely to Have a Topic Closed" award.

EDIT: I've just realised that by bumping this, I've sent Pato's heart racing faster than Matt's when we bump the Oasis topic