1. That's a pretty good list.
  2. Sorry guys, I worked on this last night and forgot to post the final list!

The 2nd Annual U2Start Awards Ballot

This year's ballot was broken down into 15 categories

Prom King
    The male boarder who is the all-around king of U2Start!

Prom Queen
    The female boarder who is the all-around queen of U2Start!

WTF Poster
    ...Wait....what did that person just say?!

Most Consistent High-Quality Poster
    Who here on the forums has the best ratio of GOOD posts : ACTUAL posts?

Best taste in music
    Which boarder demonstrates the best-spanning taste of music?

Most questionable taste in music
    Which boarder makes you shake your head when you read what they're listening to?

Newcomer of the year
    Who has appeared since our last round of U2Start Awards that you most enjoy seeing around the forums?

Funniest poster
    Who makes you laugh?

Lifetime achievement award
    Which boarder (who has been here for years upon years) seems to have achieved the most here at U2Start?

Best avatar
    Self explanatory

Username you don't understand
    Some are easy to get...but others leave you guessing!

Best thread
    Where do you go the minute you log in?

The Bob Award
    Does vinyl really sound better than digital music? Does it? Really? An award for classic boarders.

Village Drunk
    Who dominates The Drunk Thread?

The Positivity Award
    Finally, who always has a smile on their face?

I have now updated the first post with this ballot. Here is how we proceed from here-

Until the 20th of March, you can nominate VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE TO MYSELF OR SERGIO ONLY any number of boarders for any number of categories.

Please send your nominations by PM only!!!! I cannot stress this enough. It keeps the Awards fun and suspenseful by making you wait until 20th March to see who is eligible to be voted for

This also gives us an opportunity to include boarders who may have slipped by the wayside, as Sergio and I comb through usernames to make sure people who should certainly be eligible for some of these actually do get included.

Let the fun begin
  3. Oh lord that is great.
  4. Well played, Fabian.
  5. Someone's starting his campaign for Funniest Poster
  6. Exciting times at u2start
  7. Lets get those user-nominations rolling in!
  8. So we nominate a list of members eligible for each award? No actual voting for the final awards?
  9. Right. Just name the users you would like to see nominated for the categories. This way, we can release a master list of those who have been nominated and remind some of our users of other users they could have otherwise forgotten about
  10. Hahaha the Bob Award

I'm definitely not making an appearance to remind people of my existence for these awards...

Still love this whole idea, Matt.