1. Originally posted by LikeASong:I don't know a single song by them but such a raving review demands some attention. Gonna youtube that Glasto set, let's see.

Hope you like it. They're not everyone's cup of tea, but it was IMMENSE in ways I can't articulate, especially The Mercy Seat and Stagger Lee. Fuck me...
  2. Mumford headlining Lollapalooza today (another undeserved headliner spot), with great bands leading up to their set:

All Chicago times:

2:15 p.m. - Ben Howard
    3:00 p.m. - Court Yard Hounds
    4:00 p.m. - Local Natives
    5:00 p.m. - Ellie Goulding
    6:00 p.m. - The National
    7:15 p.m. - The Lumineers
    8:30 p.m. - The Postal Service
    10:00 p.m. - Mumford & Sons

Mumford come in at 5AM Spanish time - no way I can be up at that time. But I will catch Local Natives (23:00), National (1 AM) and Lumineers (2:15 AM) sets no doubt!!
  3. New album out today. I listened to it some days ago and I liked it better than Babel. They have mostly ditched the banjo and the horns, which is good, although that means some of the "Mumford essence" is gone. Much more (electric) guitar and great drums... Liking it so far
  4. Thanks for the tip, Sergio. Let's give it a listen right now...
  5. Just beautiful !!

6. Nice! One of my favorite songs from the new album.
  7. I hope they revamp some of their older songs into this new style, it could be awesome.
  8. Checked them out in The Netherlands yesterday eve, with about 50.000 sold tickets, it was their biggest concert since London.
  9. How were they? How did the new and the old songs blend together? They're pretty different...
  10. Anyone know of any good M&S bootlegs available from the Delta tour?
  11. Our particular bootleg master is @eddiemonsoon, let's see if he has something.