1. Just reading the (almost) whole thing on "I'm leaving for a little while" topic... and was the saddest thing I read here.... didn't have a chance to meet this guy (this happens before I join the forum), but reading the thing I saw that guy was amazing, always strong, positive, and also calm... reading the words from other members about him, I saw he was a gentlemen... Rest in Peace
  2. Today, already three years ago, you had to leave us, Emiel.
    I still think of you often, your personality and warmth has left love and a smile behind. I will always remember you. I listen to Kite @ Slane now, and today it is for you.
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:Today, already three years ago, you had to leave us, Emiel.
    I still think of you often, your personality and warmth has left love and a smile behind. I will always remember you. I listen to Kite @ Slane now, and today it is for you.
    Yes, great fella. Deeply missed. He'll be chatting with Bob about his son's stupidg glasses for sure.
  4. Always in our minds Emiel ♥
  5. <3
  6. RIP Emiel. My heart goes out to Jolanda and the kids.

As i have lost my mother to this terrible disease, it really hits me here. And all i can say is that U2 is a great comfording source for me. They always lift me up, when i cannot find the energy or nobody else can !
  7. I remenber him often