1. It'll be interesting to see how much it differs from 2011. My personal list will be very different since I'm starting it from scratch and my taste in music has both widened and changed a little over the past two years.

I hope Pato posts a top 201 list again
  2. Mine will have some changes too, don't think I will change much in the top 10.

But I first need to start scratching songs....
  3. I'd like to join, but I must admit I know too little of music compared to most of you, so I'll pass.

4. You can do a top 20 or top 50 , why not ?

5. I'm sure you can come up with a list of your favourite songs. No one is right or wrong in this one and it's great to see a variety.

6. Ofcourse you can Coming up with your 10/25 favourite songs isn't that difficult.
    Ordering is Especially with 100 songs.

But everyone is free to make a list and the more lists, the more fun.
  7. My shortlist (if you can call it that) is taking shape. I've selected about 40 songs for artists just beginning with the letter 'B'.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:My shortlist (if you can call it that) is taking shape. I've selected about 40 songs for artists just beginning with the letter 'B'.

hahaha that s why i did a top 200

9. PLEASE join!! There are people with incredible knowledge and collection of music, whose participation wouldn't be near as appreciated as yours, Glenn. Please join us and submit your list, whatever the number of songs or artists it features
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

PLEASE join!! There are people with incredible knowledge and collection of music, whose participation wouldn't be near as appreciated as yours, Glenn. Please join us and submit your list, whatever the number of songs or artists it features

This. But it goes for anyone really. Even if you only love U2, every list is welcome
  11. Hmm, the deadline was a week before Christmas, right ? I'll do my best to make up a decent list.