1. Oh yes, there is the possibility of that. However, I wouldn't be surprised if there is something announced before that so they can talk about the new album. Announcing a new album on a chat show isn't the right way to it, in my opinion.
  2. Or they might play Invisible live for the first time?
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:It will be nice to hear another new U2 song. Even if, at the time of watching this new song, it is going to be overdubbed with friends shouting at the TV, "U2 are shit!"

My worst fear right now being a college student trying to watch the game in America. Debating making the 40 minute trek up the interstate to watch with family instead so I can actually hear the song, get free drinks and celebrate my soon-to-be birthday.

4. We could get both. Jimmy Fallon moving to The Tonight Show is kind of a big deal, it would be an even bigger deal if he got that kind of an announcement on his first week as host of the Tonight Show.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:So I doubt they will announce a new album during that, I'm going to predict that they will announce that the following day (Monday).

It will be nice to hear another new U2 song. Even if, at the time of watching this new song, it is going to be overdubbed with friends shouting at the TV, "U2 are shit!"

.... time for new friends!!
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:So I doubt they will announce a new album during that, I'm going to predict that they will announce that the following day (Monday).

It will be nice to hear another new U2 song. Even if, at the time of watching this new song, it is going to be overdubbed with friends shouting at the TV, "U2 are shit!"

I know the feeling When Ordinary Love came out I visited a friend in another city. So I was super excited and like "Dude, dude! U2's gonna bring out a new song today! Look it up and play it come on!" His reaction when he looked it up after many requests "Hmm, ok, kinda nice music..." then Bono came in "Oh, the goat's there as well".
  7. Originally posted by jmushouse:[..]

My worst fear right now being a college student trying to watch the game in America. Debating making the 40 minute trek up the interstate to watch with family instead so I can actually hear the song, get free drinks and celebrate my soon-to-be birthday.

Yeah, going to a bar or a student union is a terrible idea. I went to student union last year and you could barely hear Beyonce sing. That's why I'm going to someone's flat.

I know that there will still be insults flying towards the TV and the unoriginal "I hate Bono, he's a prick."
  8. I will be watching online but I wonder if they will cut out commercials, as they use to do with online football/soccer.

Btw, I havent fully understood if the song will be immediately put on iTunes after the Superbowl match ends. It will leak beforehand anyway, but it would be nice to avoid leaks for once
  9. Where will you be watching Sergio?

I will be watching online on nfl.com paying for an NFL Game Pass... on Twitter they've said that all the national commercials will be shown, but not any local ones. Then when the match is archived those will be cut out, but they'll be shown live.
  10. Plenty of pirate online streams
  11. If it's a stream of the American broadcast, I see no reason why there'd be no commercials. Quite likely it won't have the best quality though