1. U2 - 1985-05-25 - Nurburgring, DE (AUD/FLAC)

U2 - 1985-05-25 - Nurburgring, DE
    (Audience FLAC)

1st ever Rock am Ring - Festival
    The unforgettable fire - tour

minimax master-series 53/209

Master - Audience recording from my old TDK-Sa C-90 Tapes

01 Intro (incl."Hey U2, aufstehn!!)
    02 11 o'clock tick tock
    03 I will follow
    04 Seconds
    05 MLK
    06 The unforgettable fire
    07 Wire
    08 Sunday bloody sunday
    09 The electric co. incl. giv epeace a chance
    10 A sort of homecoming

Disc 02
    01 Bad
    02 October
    03 New years day
    04 Pride
    05 Fourty Part 1 (tape flip)
    06 Fourty Part 2
    07 Outro

Notes by the uploader/trader:
    This concert I taped with an AIWA walkman and an extra microphone
    I taped this one from the middle of the audience a bit on the left side about 15 meters from the stage.
    The sound quality is very good +, sometimes better, it has the typical open-air-audience quality.
    U2's gig on the very 1st Rock am Ring - Germany was a bit like all the others on that tour. All well known stuff, no surprises. Mr. Vox had to climb up on the speakers on the right side of the stage, but -unfortunately- missed this chance to fall down and finish the concert that way half through this gig. Shit!!
    Ah, this is another great moment to follow up four irish men way down in their career and way up to gigantomaniac bullshit and transforming to a musical-360°-band nowadays. So, it's a must!! Grab it while you can!!

... the first time ever, the Nürburgring hosted its Rock am Ring music festival on 25 and 26 May. 75,000 people came to see bands and singers like U2, Joe Cocker and Marius Müller-Westernhagen.

link to download

source infos
  2. Do you know if it is better than we have here ?
  3. it seems to be very good, the one in u2 start is 2 stars...
    and this is THE MASTER AUDIENCE

4. ok ..i will download it ... i have the one we have here and for me is 3.5 stars ..but if this is the master ..i want it
    Thank you !
  5. http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5930147/no-u2-album-tour-until-2015-ryan-tedder-paul-epworth

Billboard has confirmed with multiple sources, however, that the album has now been pushed back until 2015, with the band recently scheduling additional sessions with producers Ryan Tedder and Paul Epworth. (Danger Mouse remains onboard as the project's central producer.) "It seems to be taking longer for them to finish an album as they get older, but the great thing about U2 is that the whole of a record is always better than the sum of its parts," says a source close to the project. "That magic that the band always seems to capture ... they have yet to capture it."
  6. This is some treat, even with original photos and lineup of the festival, wow Thanks for sharing!!
  7. Awesome thank you,those pics should be used for updated covers,amazing quality too.
  8. just a little question, why it had not been replace the oldest and less good sound version ? ;-)
  9. This one must have slipped under our radar. Thanks again for sharing, we'll take a look!
  10. WOW ! Thanx ! for this AMAZING sound ! Love it !