1. Originally posted by Remy:Will we do a separate prediction game for the WC? Hoping so!

Definitely looking forward to this tournament, watching football after midnight will be great. Don't have any hopes up for Holland but high expectations of 'outsides' like Chile. Don't see Spain prolonging the title.

+1 ... let s hope Tim have time to do it

I don t think Spain repeat too ... i think is beteween Brazil, Germany and Argentina ...
    Colombio could be a surprise and i like Chile too . Both have good players and team and playing in South America sometimes help for who are from the zone

Holland doesn t seems to have a great team , but always is tough...i don t remeber it fixture ..this is very important
  2. here were are ...a bit closer ...

Many teams have the pre selection of 30 players ... mine not yet

I think today is the last day to give it to FIFA

Brazil with no Kaka, Ronaldinho and Robinho
  3. Midnight tonight it's the deadline. Then I think FIFA confirm them on the 16th.
  4. Our list is done ... no Tevez we all know that he wasnt in the team but now is official

Buffon is going to play his WC number 5
  5. Rafa Van der Vaart is out

any news from your team ?
  6. Injured indeed. Too bad, but he wouldn't have started.
  7. Tim , did you see the match against Peru ? How did they play ?
  8. Didn't watch it Pato.
  9. Australia are going to get smoked so bad.

Kom op België!
  10. If I could make a suggestion for our WC prediction game:

Let's also give the opportunity to predict the winner of it all before it starts and give like three points for getting it right
  11. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:If I could make a suggestion for our WC prediction game:

Let's also give the opportunity to predict the winner of it all before it starts and give like three points for getting it right

not bad idea ...

It seems to be some great players with problems ...Cristiano, Ribery , Suarez, Falcao... it was a hard season

Klose the only foward for Germany