1. Great win for Germany. Argentina didn't deserve to be there in the first place, but at least they showed some positive football this time going to the opponents goal instead of their own. Messi player of the tournament haha what a joke, likely has commercial reasons. Because of him I felt Argentina were playing the whole game with 10 men instad of eleven. Every time they broke through on the sides he was missing in the middle when the ball was passed. Come on, player has to come from the winner, or else Robben. If need to pick an Argentinian player, Mascherano deserves it much more.
  2. I would vote for Robben because of his Lionheart, he runs like a 16 year old Teen.
  3. Messi's award is ridiculous. Anyway the world cup was great, I will remember it as the Meme Cup. With all those crazy memes. Van Gaal meme's are my favourites

4. But he is a f*ckin diver... so he doesn't deserve it.
    I don!t know who deserves the price... maybe Neuer...

5. ICH WERD BEKLOPPT, IS DAT GEIL !!!!!

unbelievable, incredible!! what a tight and awesome match it has been, my blood pressure was beyond any known scale. Argentina was great as wel, a worthy finalist. I can't really believe we made it but we did. They did. AWESOME!! I still remember where I was when we won the cup in 1990, I was sweet 13 years old back then and in love with Matthäus (le sigh). What an experience. And now this....what a great ending of a great tournament, imo. Well done.

Now.... I have to go back to the tv in the living room, because the boys are coming back home RIGHT NOW, they're only a few hundred meters away from the Brandenburg Gate..... tune in and celebrate with us, world

aaaaahahaha Beautiful Day *bounce*
  6. This was so cool.

7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

ICH WERD BEKLOPPT, IS DAT GEIL !!!!!

unbelievable, incredible!! what a tight and awesome match it has been, my blood pressure was beyond any known scale. Argentina was great as wel, a worthy finalist. I can't really believe we made it but we did. They did. AWESOME!! I still remember where I was when we won the cup in 1990, I was sweet 13 years old back then and in love with Matthäus (le sigh). What an experience. And now this....what a great ending of a great tournament, imo. Well done.

Now.... I have to go back to the tv in the living room, because the boys are coming back home RIGHT NOW, they're only a few hundred meters away from the Brandenburg Gate..... tune in and celebrate with us, world

aaaaahahaha Beautiful Day *bounce*

Sooooooooo glad for you

8. i m happy for you ( not for me )

It was a great WC . It was a shame for Arg that we didn t scored when we got the chances

About Messi´ s award ... i think he was most important individuality for the second team of the WC. The best team had an amazing team work with all the players playing very good but no one played better than other . Of course many was very important ( Lahm , Muller, Hummels , Schweinsteiger ) but for an individuality award is ok for Messi . We all wanted more from him ( we are used to watch him in Barca and there he did everything) .
    The only one that could take the award maybe was James Rodriguez , but he was out on QF and he didn t played well the last match