1. So, when should we start and who should kick us off? I nominate Paul since he has yet to choose an album
  2. Sure, I have an album in mind...
  3. Kick us off then Paul, we can go Sunday to Sunday again. Check the opening few posts for an example of how to present. The important thing to include is your reason for choosing the album
  4. Ok, here's our album of the week!

Hammock - Departure Songs

I remember coming across this album on YouTube and being blown away by it. An incredible album from a band which deserves more recognition, in my opinion. You may have seen that I made a Hammock thread in the forums. The opening quote describes their musical style.

Hammock is an American two-member ambient/post-rock band from Nashville, Tennessee. Hammock creates atmospheric music by combining live instrumentation, electronic beats, and droning guitar.
    1. Cold Front
    2. Ten Thousand Years Won't Save Your Life
    3. Together Alone
    4. Artificial Paradises
    5. (Tonight) We Burn Like Stars That Never Die
    6. Pathos
    7. Awakened, He Heard Only Silence
    8. Words You Said... I'll Never Forget You Now
    9. Tape Recorder
    10. Frailty (For the Dearly Departed)
    11. Dark Circles
    12. (Let's Kiss) While All the Stars Are Falling Down
    13. All Is Dream and Everything Is Real
    14. Mute Angels
    15. Hiding But Nobody Missed You
    16. We Could Die Chasing This Feeling
    17. Glossolalia
    18. (Leaving) The House Where We Grew Up
    19. Tornado Warning

Spotify
    YouTube

Hope you like it!

5. Some very EITS song titles there, I think Sergio would agree. Looking forward to listening to it! Thanks Paul.
  6. From Tennessee?
  7. Nashville? Hope it's not country ambient lol. Just kidding. Looking forward to hear it.
  8. Can't wait to listen, now how does this system work exactly? Just sharing thoughts for a week?
  9. Yes, with a brief (or detailed, up to you) review at the end.
  10. I will listen to it
  11. Originally posted by iTim:Some very EITS song titles there, I think Sergio would agree. Looking forward to listening to it! Thanks Paul.
    haha, definitely... I'm a big fan of Hammock as well, Paul already knows

Great album. Will review it tomorrow night possibly.
  12. I'm a little over 30 minutes into it now and its soothing background noise. I do wish it would change up the mood in between songs because it's giving off a very ambient Christian rock feel right now.