1. Okay so my next AOTW is gonna be:

Euzen - Sequel

Euzen is Danis/Norwegian band and I discovered them at our alternative/multicultural music festival Colours of Ostrava and really love them since then. It is kind of alternative rock/pop with some electronics. Hope you are gonna enjoy it like my previous albums

tracklist:
    1 The Great Escape
    2 Judged By
    3 You're On
    4 Notion
    5 Surreal Medley
    6 Coherence
    7 Cruel All By Myself
    8 Run
    9 Vilje
    10 Glitch
    11 Sequel

Youtube playlist
    Spotify

thanks and enjoy
  2. This is an incredibly good idea for a thread.
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:Okay so my next AOTW is gonna be:

Euzen - Sequel

[image]

Euzen is Danis/Norwegian band and I discovered them at our alternative/multicultural music festival Colours of Ostrava and really love them since then. It is kind of alternative rock/pop with some electronics. Hope you are gonna enjoy it like my previous albums

tracklist:
    1 The Great Escape
    2 Judged By
    3 You're On
    4 Notion
    5 Surreal Medley
    6 Coherence
    7 Cruel All By Myself
    8 Run
    9 Vilje
    10 Glitch
    11 Sequel

can't find whole album on youtube, tomorrow I'll do a tracklist there and some mods with spotify or deezer account could edit my post and put the link, please? thanks and enjoy
    This is lovely.
  4. Fire away just shoot me a p.m!
  5. Originally posted by iTim:That's everyone aside from Paul and Pato. Feel free to announce your album while we wait

I'll go and grab some painkillers

I will do it soon ..when i can ( i m very busy at work )
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:Okay so my next AOTW is gonna be:

Euzen - Sequel

[image]

tracklist:
    1 The Great Escape
    2 Judged By
    3 You're On
    4 Notion
    5 Surreal Medley
    6 Coherence
    7 Cruel All By Myself
    8 Run
    9 Vilje
    10 Glitch
    11 Sequel

Youtube playlist
    Spotify

thanks and enjoy
    edited with youtube and spotify links...
  7. Great Will listen and review tomorrow morning!
  8. Just started listening to this. I don't know why but this already kinda reminds me of Nightwish. Probably because of the woman singing. Not as heavy though.

Judged By sounds good so far!
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Just started listening to this. I don't know why but this already kinda reminds me of Nightwish. Probably because of the woman singing. Not as heavy though.

Judged By sounds good so far!
    But she sings totally different than singer in Nightwish and music is different too lol