1. Ok, so I wanted to pick an album I haven’t listened to yet either, so I could still review it too. The first thing that came to mind was a riff that I heard in a video that I watched a while ago of Johnny Marr playing
    Rory Gallagher’s Strat. I read the comment section for the song name and picked the album it was from, Calling Card.

What Wikipedia has to say:
    Calling Card is the sixth studio release by Irish singer/guitarist Rory Gallagher. A 1976 release, it was his second of four albums released on Chrysalis Records in the 1970s. Deep Purple/Rainbow bass guitarist Roger Glover co-produced with Gallagher: it was the first time that Gallagher worked with a "name" producer and the only successful such collaboration. It was also the last album Gallagher would do with Rod de'Ath (drums) and Lou Martin (keyboards). After Calling Card Gallagher retained only his long-time bass guitarist Gerry McAvoy and hired Ted McKenna on drums. This revised power trio was Gallagher's line up for the next five years, when Brendan O'Neil took the sticks.
    tracklist:
    1. Do You Read me
    2. Country Mile
    3. Moonchild
    4. Calling Card
    5. I’ll Admit You’re Gone
    6. Secret Agent
    7. Jackknife Beat
    8. Edged In Blue
    9. Barley And Grape Rag
    10. Where Was I Going To? (<-assuming a bonus track)

Youtube
    -Turns out Spotify doesn't have this album. sorry -
  2. Spotify has the album, just not the songs Secret Agent and Barley And Grape Rag. I guess it's different in the US?
  3. It could be a regional thing. Do you mind posting the spotify link for others since I can't seem to find it?
  4. Thanks!
  5. Will listen tonight or tomorrow
  6. Shyall we allow another week for this one? I've been so busy with work I haven't even had the chance to listen to it.
  7. That's fine by me Tim. I actually forgot about this until now.
  8. It s true !
  9. Yes, me too. I said I'd listen a couple days back but I didn't. I'll do that today and tomorrow
  10. Listening now.
  11. Very good album! I liked this, I'll post a more in-depth review when I have more time but it sounds like music the Black Keys would have roots from.