1. Anyway, I think my next choice will be more of your like. I have abandoned several ideas like Arctic Monkey's Favourite Worst Nightmare, Glen Hansard's Rhythm And Repose, Two Door Cinema Club's Tourist History, The Muggs' Straight Up Boogaloo... I even considered translating the whole Vetusta Morla's debut album Un Día En El Mundo to English, but I just don't have the time for that. Maybe next round
  2. The Brew - Control

1 - Repeat
    2 - Eject
    3 - Mute
    4 - Pause
    5 - Shuffle
    6 - Fast Forward
    7 - Skip
    8 - Stop
    9 - Play
    10 - Rewind

The-Brew is a British Rock band consisting of Tim Smith (bass), his son Kurtis Smith (drums) and Jason Barwick (guitar, vocals). Though often named a modern blues band, The Brew have evolved far beyond the restrictions of blues to become one of Europe's most prominent rock bands. Hailing from Grimsby (UK) the band draws inspiration from a wide range of influences, from the experimental psychedelic tunes of the '60s, to more contemporary artists on the rock scene.

Listen on Spotify

Listen on Youtube

Enjoy
  3. cool.. looks interesting
    Actually Actic Monkeys or Two Doors Cinema Club would be good... but I would be sleepy bored from Glen Hansard lol. Don't know The Muggs.

btw. would like to see more UNKLE reviews
  4. Originally posted by Alvin:cool.. looks interesting
    Actually Actic Monkeys or Two Doors Cinema Club would be good... but I would be sleepy bored from Glen Hansard lol. Don't know The Muggs.

btw. would like to see more UNKLE reviews
    You should give a listen to The Muggs, I'm pretty sure you'd like some of their stuff.

+1 to the UNKLE reviews, keep them coming guys!! Let's keep a bar of at least 6 or 7 reviews per album
  5. No idea who these guys are, but I love that track list. Looking forward to listening to it.
  6. They're from the UK but ironically they are much more popular all around Europe than at home... And I mean MUCH more popular. They play mid-sized European venues on a regular basis and get sold-outs everytime everywhere, while they play small-sized venues at the UK because their fanbase there is just smaller somehow.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:They're from the UK but ironically they are much more popular all around Europe than at home... And I mean MUCH more popular. They play mid-sized European venues on a regular basis and get sold-outs everytime everywhere, while they play small-sized venues at the UK because their fanbase there is just smaller somehow.
    This happens to many british bands. Also Archive are more popular in France and middle Europe than back home. That's why they live in France.
    Btw the tracklist is really cool, hope I won't skip Skip
  8. That has an awesome tracklist, can't wait to listen, and finish reviewing Tim's album, which was a good 7.5/10 for me.
  9. Okay! I can finally review this so I'll list my favorites and highlights:

Back and Forth - Very cool intro. I like that it's just spoken, and has a pretty meaningful message. It's a very unique intro.

What Are You To Me? - This is probably the track I liked most off of the ablum. It starts out very slowly paced, with a nice acoustic sound and soft vocals. After a minute or so a nice electronic pulse is added. I don't love music like this but this song was a good 9/10 in my books. I'll revisit this song if not the album.

Inside - Inside is a good closer. It's very relaxed and somewhat ambient and repetitive, and the soft vocals go well with the flow of the music.

I Need Something Stronger - I can see the connection to Zooropa that Paul made, because of the minor sound it has and the voices underneath it. Sounds like something right off of Passengers.

The album wasn't as electronic as I expected it to be, which isn't a bad thing. I enjoyed this a lot and may even come back to it. 7.5/10 for me, so very good. Thanks for the album, Tim!
  10. I'm glad you all enjoyed it