1. So true! I'd love to see them finishing a concert using this song.

2. the "Call out, you better call out!" parts are amazing.
  3. Gotta go with 11:00. If memory serves me, it was one of those songs they would sometimes play twice in the early days when they ran out of material to play. I'd love for them to bring it back on the next tour. It really should have been on an album. Maybe one of the few mistakes they made in the early days...right there with not getting Party Girl right...the studio version is ...well, we all know.
  4. Originally posted by pleasegone:Gotta go with 11:00. If memory serves me, it was one of those songs they would sometimes play twice in the early days when they ran out of material to play. I'd love for them to bring it back on the next tour. It really should have been on an album. Maybe one of the few mistakes they made in the early days...right there with not getting Party Girl right...the studio version is ...well, we all know.

For once, I agree from A to Z with what you have written
  5. Three!!!

The music store in town has lyrics written on the wall as you walk up a flight of stairs, that lyric is used.

Which music store?
  6. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, simply because of the Red Rocks performance & UF Tour show opener.