1. Where will you go to and for how long?

If any of course, some might just stay at home! My holiday isn't until October!
  2. Just got back from mine, a week in Menorca. Such a beautiful island. Even the storm that rolled in the final night was a thing of beauty! The most bizarre weather I've witnessed, unbelievable.

Might hit a European city later in the year too.
  3. Well, in a few weeks I'm going to Lyon to attend Olympique Lyonnais' first league game with fellow U2starter Thibaut Right now I'm at our summer house on the east coast. The weather here in Sweden is great.
  4. A weekend in Ireland next month with any luck, and I'm taking my boys to Portugal for a week in October. The big one's Vietnam in February. Can't. Wait.
  5. I'm going to attend some U2 Concerts, oh wait!
  6. An interesting tour of Belgium / Luxembourg
  7. I dont have holidays until 2015
  8. My summer holiday has already concluded. I've been to Brighton, London, Amsterdam, a tour of Poland, Leeds and Milton Keynes. Mostly music related – going to a couple of music festivals, seeing Arcade Fire twice and Pearl Jam five times.

Poland was sublime. Went to Krakow, Warsaw, Sopol, Gdansk and Gdynia for two weeks. Every city was at least very nice, wasn't huge on Warsaw, though.

I would love to go away again, shame I can't afford it.
  9. Next week one of czech mountains and the week after that Bad Ragaz in Switzerland. Hope weather is good at least in Switzerland.
  10. Originally posted by thejonner:A weekend in Ireland next month with any luck, and I'm taking my boys to Portugal for a week in October. The big one's Vietnam in February. Can't. Wait.

Nice, any U2 related activities planned?
  11. Concerts - and more concerts.
  12. Well, I had an entire month enjoying the World Cup here in Brazil