1. 2001-06-12 - Philadelphia, PA (TheHamPimp, Sony TCD-D7, AT-831) **New Source - Reseed From Dime**

*This is a reseed from Dime. I contacted the taper and he was more than happy to have it shared here.**

U2 - First Union Center, PA, USA
    June 12, 2001
    Source: Audience
    Gear: Audio Technica 831 (in hat) w/ Sony TCD-D7 -> CDR -> EAC Flac
    Position: GA Floor
    Taper: TheHamPimp (or possibly one of his close taping friends)

Tracklist:

01 Elevation.flac
    02 Beautiful Day.flac
    03 Until the End of the World.flac
    04 New Year's Day.flac
    05 Bono Banter.flac
    06 Kite.flac
    07 New York.flac
    08 I Will Follow.flac
    09 Sunday Bloody Sunday.flac
    10 Stuck in a Moment.flac
    11 In a Little While.flac
    12 The Ground Beneath Her Feet.flac
    13 Desire.flac
    14 All I Want is You.flac
    15 Where The Streets Have No Name.flac
    16 Mysterious Ways.flac
    17 The Fly.flac
    18 Encore Break.flac
    19 Bullet the Blue Sky.flac
    20 With or Without You.flac
    21 One.flac
    22 Walk On.flac

Old taper, first torrent. Man, that was a chore putting this together...kudos for everyone else who does it, but I wanted to give back. Let's hope I did it right!

TheHamPimp's additional comments:

Pretty sure we were on the floor, but so many shows it's hard to remember.

The mic used was an Audio Technica cardoid...831 I believe? I would often swap mics with other tapers temporarily just for fun, and to see how they sounded, but my go to was the 831, which I loved. I'm not even 100% sure this is my master, because it was like a competition to see which of us could get the better taping!

The mic was usually on my hat, and I had a hollowed out car stereo body that I could pop open with a thumbscrew once inside. Remember those old stereos that you could pull out of the dash with a handle? Yeah, those! It was just big enough to store my D7, XLR-1/8 cable, an extra DAT, and some batteries. It was tight, but it all fit, and got me into any show no problems, even some sketchy places with metal detectors.

I was never a huge taper, but I'd do a few shows a year, which adds up over the years. Haven't taped in ages. My D7 eventually went kaput, and then family, so you know how that is. I still appreciate a nice taping, so I was thrilled to find this place.

Thanks to:
    ZooSteve

Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!pBcwHR5Y!7T5pbDN3JcghMYOwSZN38PpJyN_Jb8MrGrycsqSDhRc