1. It is true though. He's always wearing the same shirt. Probably not the exact same one, but at least the same model and brand
  2. Hey, life's expensive when you're not on tour!
  3. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]

Or is it a shop where only Bono's own shoes are repaired. They have to spend so much time repairing his shoes and designing custom shoes that they have no time for anyone else?

Speaking of U2 and shoes, this made me think of this great clip (main Bono & Edge bit begins @ 1:57)...

[YouTube Video]

Looks like they were having a fun night!

Ok, now off to another thread to discuss Edges footwear and to also send some postcards for Amnesty International.
    hahahahahha poor Edge
  4. I freaked out at that too but couldn't help commenting on Edge first! The poor guy couldn't even say a proper sentence

5. All that you can leave behind.
  6. Good catch.

An Amnesty thing then that predates the tour by 14 years it would seem. It was a great idea for U2 to borrow to help spread awareness of her plight on that tour I reckon. Probably more effective than a [Bono speech] and for anyone who didn't know about her, they were bound to ask about her after seeing the masks.

7. Just .... The things you find ... WTF
  8. Adam's hair looks like a Mr Whippy there, just needs a chocolate Flake and good to go!