1. Don't listen to Elevation and ride your motorbike. Not even once.

2. #u2 #war #starwars #anakinskywalker #darthvader #vinyl

A post shared by WhyTheLongPlayFace (@whythelongplayface) on

#u2 #rattleandhum #starwars #r2d2 #c3po #vinyl

#u2 #joshuatree #starwars #obiwan #jawa #jawas #vinyl

#u2 #pop #starwars #vinyl

3. Just watched the movie Zootopia. Before the obvious Zooropa connection, at one point in the movie they opened a glove compartment with some CDs of fake bands which are animal parodies of real bands, like: The Beagles, Black Sable, Catty Perry, Destiny's Cub and... Ewe 2
    Full list: The Beagles, Black Sable, Catty Perry, Destiny's Cub, Ewe 2, Fleetwood Yak, Fur Fighters, Gun N' Rodents, Hyena Gomez, Kanine West and Mick Jaguar
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Just watched the movie Zootopia. Before the obvious Zooropa connection, at one point in the movie they opened a glove compartment with some CDs of fake bands which are animal parodies of real bands, like: The Beagles, Black Sable, Catty Perry, Destiny's Cub and... Ewe 2
    Full list: The Beagles, Black Sable, Catty Perry, Destiny's Cub, Ewe 2, Fleetwood Yak, Fur Fighters, Gun N' Rodents, Hyena Gomez, Kanine West and Mick Jaguar
    Hahaha, Zooropa connection?
  5. When I saw the title I always thought of Zooropa, didn't you? (I think the U2.com forum is called Zootopia too)
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Just watched the movie Zootopia. Before the obvious Zooropa connection, at one point in the movie they opened a glove compartment with some CDs of fake bands which are animal parodies of real bands, like: The Beagles, Black Sable, Catty Perry, Destiny's Cub and... Ewe 2
    I never noticed that one! I saw the Fur Fighters one but that's it.
  7. I like the way he casually tried to hide it.....good job lol

8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Just watched the movie Zootopia. Before the obvious Zooropa connection, at one point in the movie they opened a glove compartment with some CDs of fake bands which are animal parodies of real bands, like: The Beagles, Black Sable, Catty Perry, Destiny's Cub and... Ewe 2
    Wanted to ask what that movie is about, but aparantly it's called Zootropolis over here, so, nevermind!
  9. hahah, gosh that was an awful fall, that Edge thought it would be a good idea to repeat