1. Album name : Digital
    Number of tracks : 18 (Double album)
    CD, Digital, Ltd edition Double gatefold 180gm vinyl.
    First single : Summer Nights (apart from Invisible)
    Album Cover : Black with a white graphic (cross between the Invisible cover and Joy Divisions Unknown Pleasure
    Main producer : Danger Mouse
    Release date : Sept 22nd.
  2. Album Name: F**k It
    Number of Tracks: 4 (Stingray Guitar, North Star, Glastonbury, and Every Breaking Wave; all of which are concert bootlegs)
    Format: Cassette tape, or Hit Clips
    First Single: Bono giggling for 3:52
    Album Cover: Screenshots of Frustrated Comments from U2Start
    Main Producer: Our Tears
    Release Date: Tomorrow. Always tomorrow.
  3. Even if the iPhone comes with Madonna´s new album and not U2´s, everything still points at an autumn release. And if the album is released in October/November, we are just weeks from a single - at most (if they don´t do as with Joshua Tree: the first single, WOWY, was released after the album!)

And I'm waiting for you, with or without you
    I'm still waiting, I'm hangin' on
  4. -Album name: U2 iPhone Home
  5. Album cover:
  6. nope thats the single: North Star.
  7. Album Name: December
    Number of Tracks: 14
    Type of Album Cover: imagine with a lot of colours ( like Zooropa or something like that)
    Main Producer: Danger Mouse
    Release Month: November
  8. Originally posted by Stu:Album name : Digital
    Number of tracks : 18 (Double album)
    CD, Digital, Ltd edition Double gatefold 180gm vinyl.
    First single : Summer Nights (apart from Invisible)
    Album Cover : Black with a white graphic (cross between the Invisible cover and Joy Divisions Unknown Pleasure
    Main producer : Danger Mouse
    Release date : Sept 22nd.

I actually really like the name Digital!
  9. - Album name: How the hell should I know? They may as well call it "What is relevant?"
    - Number of tracks: 14
    - Type of album cover: picture of band still from an album session in action, Bono with mouth wide open singing, Edge playing with his effects, Larry pounding the skins, and Adam asleep at the console... with a black background.
    - Main producer: Multiple...as many as 7, though I want them to produce themselves for once. If Prince can produce 10 albums worth of great material in 1986-87, then U2 can do one as four people.
    - Release month: October 2014

cesar_garza01 said:

To shake things up, I predict a double album, one to be released on Nov. 2014, the other in the middle of the tour.

My reply:

Ok, I agree that they will release two albums. The second one won't be out in the middle of the tour, but around 2022, mid-year. It will compete with the next Guns N Roses album.