1. Ah, the stage pics, you're right. Bummer Anyway I still think the upper tip of the E will be the best spot to see the show, I think I will go for it in Barcelona.
  2. Tip of the e ? It was a full circle, right ?
  3. Yes, I mean these spots... There you can still see some of the catwalk screen (and the main stage screen, if there is one), have a good view of the Innocence stage and will directly face the band and Bono when they move down to the Experience stage:

4. Oh yeah sure thing then !
    I thought you meant I the middle, below, on that pic. (Too lazy for paint.)
  5. This all remains to be seen, of course, we still don't know how will their stage presence develop. For exampe, if they're playing just 5 songs on the E stage it isn't worth it of course, and the best spot would be the center of the standard I stage... Time will tell.
  6. yeah, I know. I think that spot will stare directly into Larry's back haha
  7. Some girls might kill for that spot.
  8. I somehow expected that answer
  9. I think I'm too short for your spot LikeASong. I won't be able to see past the person beside me, down to the I-stage, plus I think the LED screen will be either above your head or in your face. This is the spot I was thinking about, with sightlines of both stages, & some views of the screen.

But it depended on which way the band faced, & yep I'm not too interested in the band's asses.

So the search continues....
  10. Anywhere near the catwalk or main stage will be fine.
  11. Originally posted by ddarroch:I think I'm too short for your spot LikeASong. I won't be able to see past the person beside me, down to the I-stage, plus I think the LED screen will be either above your head or in your face. This is the spot I was thinking about, with sightlines of both stages, & some views of the screen.
    [image]

But it depended on which way the band faced, & yep I'm not too interested in the band's asses.
    [image]
    So the search continues....
    That's it, that was my preferred spot when I saw the final stage, but then I saw the band was (quite obviously) facing most of the audience, and not the few people that will be behind the E, so you'll be seeing their backs most of the time. Anyway I expect the end of the E not to be very crowded so maybe you can move around once there. Let's see!
  12. I don't mind the E stage design, I just think it's funny because it reminds me of the Internet Explorer logo LOL