1. The e on the e stage will need to be flipped 180 degrees so it reads e----I, and as has been said blue lights.
  2. The point about flipping the e is completely valid, remember there’s people on both sides of it.Look at your example of the flipped e upside down and that’s what half of the arena will be seeing.
  3. I think it’s the lack of visuals that puts them off that idea but personally I agree a stage right in the middle of the arena would be the best.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think it’s the lack of visuals that puts them off that idea but personally I agree a stage right in the middle of the arena would be the best.
    yeah , it would be epic
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:The point about flipping the e is completely valid, remember there’s people on both sides of it.Look at your example of the flipped e upside down and that’s what half of the arena will be seeing.
    Yeah from where I was seated for i+e the stage was upside down
  6. Due to Dublin 3arena's weird layout, the e-stage was just about in the middle of the GA floor. Would have been an interesting place to see that show.
  7. same as the i+e

i don't believe they gonna make major changes
  8. why not make the main stage rectangular capital E and side stage a lower case i - bono can sing from the dot of i platform

here's a terrible mock-up