1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

You got us! Chris and I will be at the Apple event later today and announce an intense collaboration between Apple and U2start. All our bootlegs will be available in the iTunes store as from tomorrow, of course at premium pricing.

To top our announcement off we will also announce that we have taken over U2.com and Sebastian Clayton's company. U2.com will redirect to U2start.com as from tomorrow.

Oh yeah!!
  2. Originally posted by Remy:On another note: quite some reports already that Bono is spotted in California today, at the San Jose airport.

Then they're probably not playing (I don't think they'd travel the same day) - though they'll hopefully be there!
  3. Originally posted by JuJuman:[..]

Then they're probably not playing (I don't think they'd travel the same day) - though they'll hopefully be there!

Well, they flew from the US to Glastonbury and back and performed short afterwards. They can do it.

4. When you fly private there is no such thing anymore as logistical issues

5. That's right... indeed, if they do appear at all, it'd make little sense not to play a new single: there will be people, a stage...

6. Indeed, only con is a possible jetlag. Assuming Bono was in NYC earlier this week, it means going back in the timezone for 3 hours.

7. Speaking from experience, Remy? Thought this site made no money?

8. We have an agreement with Apple, haven't you read the story? Fool boy
  9. Maybe a K mart type thing... holy Joe????
  10. more like 'Holy Steve' probably....
  11. Signing off for a while until shortly before the event kicks off. Have fun kids
  12. I can't be in the livestream of this event, as it's airing 10 AM Pacific time and I'll be at church when it starts.

there have better be a new single by the time I get back.