1. This guy looks like Edge's older brother.

2. He does
  3. This is an extract from a Bono interview published by El Pais Semanal.... on 1997.

Translation:

(...) "In 20 years, music will be given away for free because monitoring the sale will be impossible. People will buy it from their phones, directly to the artist". Bono always says that the only musicians left will be those who can play live: "We will get paid for that. And studio music will be just a pretext for the concerts".

Well, he was a true prophet

4. Originally posted by LikeASong:This is an extract from a Bono interview published by El Pais Semanal.... on 1997.

[image]

Translation:

(...) "In 20 years, music will be given away for free because monitoring the sale will be impossible. People will buy it from their phones, directly to the artist". Bono always says that the only musicians left will be those who can play live: "We will get paid for that. And studio music will be just a pretext for the concerts".

[image]

Speaking of vision..
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:This is an extract from a Bono interview published by El Pais Semanal.... on 1997.

[image]

Translation:

[image]

Without doubt they are really smart . One step advanced
  6. Sorry but this is hilarious.

The buyer of the first iPhone 6 in the world drops it to the ground:

7. lol

8. Definitely! I also remember when reading "At The End Of The World" that the band had negotiated terms for digital music because they felt music would be a big part of the Internet.
  9. Does anyone think something will happen today?
  10. I don't think so. I do think they will release something very soon as in this month. I'm just not sure how