1. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Yeah, it's a good song and I think it could have been played more often on the tour, but Glastonbury was miles better song...
    +1
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono:I don't get it, a friend of mine who totally dislikes U2 heard Volcano and totally loves it. Also very fond of The Miracle and now discovering the album. He even bought tickets for Antwerp.

There are so many better U2-songs than Volcano. Like, 150.

exactly.
  3. So good it’s on SOI and SOE!!
  4. You
    Are
    Repetitive

You and I
    Are
    Repetitive
  5. I totally forgot the Volcano riff is from Glastonbury too. Three times used!
  6. I do.
  7. I have to say for all my criticisms of the song I’ve just been watching the live performance on jools Holland and it’s kinda blown my mind. All the more reason to consider SOI as the best album by any artist since Achtung Baby.
  8. Whoah, easy there. I love SOI as much as the next man, but there are albums by Radiohead, Bjork, Arcade Fire, even Jay Z and Kanye West (and I hate the last 2) that are modern classics, more influential, with better reception and with more sales than SOI.
    Unless of course you only refer to your personal taste and in that case there's nothing to argue.