1. I actually liked Volcano before Jools Holland but I didn't enjoy that live performance much.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Once you listen to this song, it gets stuck in the back of your brain and you can't get it off for the rest of the day. I would rename it as "Stuck In A Volcano You Can't Get Out Of" or something. Absolutely catchy.

I started skipping this after +/- 5 times listening the whole album.
    Then they played it live and I could sing every single word
  3. More from Rolling Stone:

[While rehearsing for Jools Holland]

U2 aren't touring until next year, but the concerts somehow seem to exist, fully formed, in the mind of Bono. The band tries one of the new album's most exciting tracks, "Volcano," which kicks off with a bass hook composed by The Edge. Right before they reach the breakdown - a shout of "You were alone/Now you're not alone" evoking the moment the 16-year-old Paul Hewson found his band - Bono dashes over and yells in my ear: "That's the key moment of the show," he says. It's a crowd-pleasing climax that begs for dramatic arena treatment: flashing lights, a mass singalong. "But it's going to be hard on TV."

So, key moment of the show...
  4. Bring it on!!!
  5. Im just glad they eventually didnt name the tour after this song...
  6. Oh god no...
    But hey, I'll let them surprise me.
  7. I was the opposite. After Jools Holland, I like the song more. Swagger and style!
  8. I've had this song stuck in my head all day and I haven't heard it in a few!
  9. Innocence/Experience was the super obvious choice for a tour name, to be honest. I think we all got tripped up by rumors of eruption to remember.
  10. Can't help but hear "something in your mouth to blow" now