1. The remix is a million times better than the album version. I love it, if it was actually on SOI it would be my favorite track. It's so different, and it's a weird feel for SOI. The alternate lyrics are very dark.
  2. Nope, I prefer the album version hands down.
  3. I like aspects of both.
  4. Originally posted by thefly108:The remix is a million times better than the album version. I love it, if it was actually on SOI it would be my favorite track. It's so different, and it's a weird feel for SOI. The alternate lyrics are very dark.
    Very dark lyrics, yes, but they don't have the biting sense of irony that the album version does, being directed at the priest character...which is why the album version is still my favorite.

Having said that, one of my favorite lines on SOI is from the alternate Sleep Like a Baby: "steal back your innocence, that's what they stole from you." Sums up this whole album for me, in a way.
  5. starting to enjoy this song. Anybody hate it when they first herd it?
  6. It was and is my favourite track on the album. Hope they'll plat it live one day.
  7. Play
  8. Was thinking the same thing
  9. I like Sleep like a baby a lot. Great song with sinister lyrics about a huge problem.