1. Reminds me of Live is Blindness
  2. Love
  3. Hope, hope is where the door is
    When the church is where the war is
    Where no one can feel no one else’s pain.

What do you think that implies?
  4. i love this song, best song of SOI and one of their best songs ever. IMO
  5. It was one of my least favourite on SOI, in fact I would have called it the only poor song on the album not so long ago but I’ve really started to appreciate it recently, not amongst my favourites on an album I love but definitely deserves a place on there.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:It was one of my least favourite on SOI, in fact I would have called it the only poor song on the album not so long ago but I’ve really started to appreciate it recently, not amongst my favourites on an album I love but definitely deserves a place on there.
    It's one of my favorites, love it!
  7. I like that they have the alternative version, it's the 'experience' version - if they tweaked a few other things and made it just a little more different, it could've been on SOE.
  8. this is a kick ass song and Edge rocks some serious guitar solos...i wish they would play it on SOE tour!!!! Very excellent song!
  9. One of the best U2 songs ever, a chilling song. Beats 90% of SOE.

U2 should play this song with an orchestra.
  10. Love Edge's crunchy guitar outro on this one. I also like how the alternate version has pretty much the same outro but it's just a little bit faster. Very cool song in both forms.
  11. This would be cool as the interlude on the next tour.
  12. still consider this one of their best on SOI. pure AB/zooropa vibes like no other song since.